My thoughts on Anna and the French Kiss By: Stephanie Perkins

                                                   
Honestly I have never gotten so many requests to read this book because over on YouTube, I had this on my TBR pile and a bunch of comments came in talking about how "you need to read it!!" And "it's such a good book! Where have you been??" Honestly at first I didn't have any "special" feelings or thoughts about it but until you hit deeper into the book, I've never saw it coming.
                                                     
The book gave me chills and so many emotions when it comes to Anna and St.Clair being alone together. WAIT TILL THE PART WHERE ITS THANKSGIVING. That's when I knew things were getting serious. Having to know that both St. Clair and Anna have similar lifestyles, I find it interesting because the both like each other but the way the show it makes it sound like they don't want to take it further than the friend zone. Every time I read the part where Anna think St.Clair doesn't like her I'm like 
                                                   
There's really no other expression than saying GODBLESS FINALLY! At the end but I don't want to give any spoilers... I feel so happy and emotional at the end like they've come so far and finally it came to be. Please someone tell me there's a movie to this because ".....I'm dying here."- Etienne St. Clair
                                                    





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Flickr Photostream

Bibliophilic Madness

Popular Posts

Grab my badge!